You have no items in your shopping cart.
Today we’re pleased to welcome Italy’s Bar.ba who has just debuted on the UK imprint Renaissance Records alongside Odagled with the ‘Festival EP‘, complete with a remix from Italian heavyweight Sasha Carassi. To mark the release, we asked Bar.ba to pick out 10 tracks that he’s feeling right now. Here’s what he chose for us, enjoy!
01. Gui Boratto – Hera (Original Mix) [Kompakt]
A track from the album “Chromophobia” on Kompakt. This album by Gui Boratto was significant for me and strongly influential on my artistic path. My favorite album ever.
02. Bar.ba, Odagled – Festival (Bar.ba Electric Strange Mix) [Renaissance]
My electronic interpretation of my new track on Renaissance with Odagled. A primordial electronic atmosphere with an 80’s sound.
03. Impérieux – I Dreamed Of You Last Night, Twice (Original Mix) [Sum Over Histories]
The incredible atmosphere of this record makes it suitable for the dancefloor but also for listening in peace while drinking a glass of wine. It’s perfect.
04. Kalipo – The Accident (Original Mix) [Ki Records]
I love the combination of organic and electronics. Great record, it makes me feel good.
05. Mano Le Tough – So Many so Silent (Original Mix) [Pampa Records]
One of Mano’s umpteenth masterpieces on one of my favorite labels.
06. Popnoname – The Church An The Devil (Axel Boman Remix) [Feines Tier]
Axel is another of my favorite artists. I love the alchemy of this track. Feines Tier is a label that I respect a lot for its consistency in never being banal but always avant-garde.
07. Lali Puna – Wear My Heart (Dave DK Remix) [Morr Music]
Lightness and joy. The sweet voice of Lali and the magic of Dave DK. I love these kinds of songs.
08. James Harcourt – Beholden (Original Mix) [Sincopat]
James is entertaining us these days. The perfect combination of energy, cleanliness and melody. Great work James.
09. Bar.ba, Odagled – Festival (Original Mix) [Renaissance]
The fruit of collaboration with my Spanish friend Odagled. Pure energy.
10. Jimi Jules – Too Far (Original Mix) [Innervision]
Last but not least, Jimi Jules’ beautiful new work on the mighty Innervision. Always come only great works!
Bar.ba & Odagled – Festival EP with Sasha Carassi Remix is OUT NOW on Renaissance Records
Buy / Stream it here: https://lnk.to/REN2205D